Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

I'm getting a horse

Nuff' said. Picks up chicks.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

In a Way, True

Actually I liked this flash because of the song choice and the humor involved. My favorite part was when he said "Now your getting your ass kicked by the Wii" LOL that was funny... cause... Wii... sucks...

But you actually could've made something different because a lot of people get offended by this because PS3 was very popular yet I agree with that price thing I mean $600 wow... that's why i got it like 2 years later XD.

The downfall was the animation it could have ran more smoothly instead of all those flashing lights in between each section. Although it was pretty funny, everybody loves people who can animate.

I am fully impressed... it's good enough for me!

: Game Trade-Ins : : Game Trade-Ins :

LOL

Well that little bitch can go on forever XP

A Letter from God A Letter from God

A Flash from Heaven!

Ok I'm just saying that God created everything but humans are the ones that destroyed what he did. He TRUSTED us. He shouldn't take any blame for what WE did He's just trying to improve us and some people want to help, but you didn't write this song, did you.

Anyways I like this music video but sometimes it was random. -Ish. when your making a music video refrain from using real time pictures unless the that's the whole thing. try and make an animation that matches illustrations with the lyrics form the song so it is all one story put together. That wasn't a very "major" fault, but you gotta say something!

However I did like the timing. about everything was right along with the lyrics. It's always a good idea to take your extra time to correct time with your audio so you can make a music video or voice acting, etc.. I would love you to make more flash (i.e. music video)

"I placed the ground, you build buildings up to high.
I placed the foods, you made the pie.
I made new life, you torn it down.
Now my son is not around"

Dr. Mario's Wonder Pills Dr. Mario's Wonder Pills

This is Punchlinetastic!

There were so many little jokes in this flash it made me lol for every one of them! This was a classic flash movie were being funny is the only thing that matters.

There really isn't much to say here, except that this deserves a perfect score for the stuff being well put together. The music, sound, voice, text, it was timed right and was just simply made my day for all of this perfectness.

Good job! I expect more in the future

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

Hmm...

You've seemed to change. Your flash is good for a guy dodging Tetris blocks!
Anyways, This was a good way to tie it together. But why was he the only one freed from the container? This is something else. But this is the end, I guess...

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Adventurous!

You are a genius! I have NO criticism. This is going on my favorites.
I liked your improvements from the first.
Hold up! Crazy idea! MAKE A GAME OF THIS!!! With upgrades and stuff! It would be awesome (boss is " The Chosen One" and he makes minions !)! Cool, eh?
Anyway, 10/10, 5/5. a.k.a.: "The Chosen Flash"
-SalsaMaster

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Really... Comfortable!

My favorite thing about you guys is that you make your characters total creeps! I laughed when he swung a chair and hit a bunch of other ones.
The fact that this is a short is cool, just in case your in a hurry. Plus it gives you plenty of time to laugh, instead of your laughing making it unable to hear.
This was just another really "hot-of-the-front-page" C&H short.
P.S.- I'm really lazy. MY ass should be that comfortable.

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Hmm...

I could watch this again, but if your going to make a fourth one, more Tetris blocks will be needed. When I see Tetris'd on the front page today I say : "Another one! This will be a Tetris PARTY!". But eh lack of randomly shaped blocks puts that thought to a "inaccurate" prediction. It looked like I was watching him dodge "tic tacs".
The good thing is, that was my only problem. This was another flash that deserves awards and impressive feedback & such. I enjoyed watching this movie, and considering it wasn't really bad like some other people, you can probably take criticism and use it to your advantage. In short: "worth reviewing"

NUMA man... NUMA man...

Woah(Seriously)!

Oh... man! i didn't see it! Cause I blacked out through the whole song!
Although this was an overall fine piece of work, You might want to bring down the speed of flashing lights!
CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION
*lol, but don't watch this it will trigger seizures and possibly diagnose you with a severe case of epilepsy (will need medication). Aw, don't worry! Just for a while...*
I'm so sorry but I need to provide the best criticism which qualifies as "constructive". Just for the sake of these teenagers futures, please let alone the option of giving them epilepsy themselves BEFORE that future (guys, you ready for McD's(lol, THAT was off topic but just a laugh)?)
Anyway, my liking for this would be the perfect description of a 7 (that's good. I know you want a 10 from me but 7 means: cool)
Don't put any heavy weight on me for my "flashing lights" episode, kk? ;)
-With great appreciation, and "constructive(Tom...)" criticism:
SalsaMaster!