The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Epic Style: In All Categories

An absolute straight ten as this game is very detailed. I love the addition to being able to reload without having to waste you bullets, the new armour and perks feature. Also, you added many other guns that complete your collection. I also enjoy that you can play the puzzles (last known as challenges) with any type of gun. The upgrade feature also gives you something new to look forward to. Well done!

But some downfalls were clearly recognized:
A whole load of glitches. The "Airstrip" puzzle challenge is impossible for me because my computer is really slow. I even had to consult the walkthrough but still nothing. On my computer it takes time for the gravity switch to activate even if you use that minigun-like weapon. I hope you fix them soon!
It was way too easy. The puzzles jobs were ok but the missions were way too easy.
Also you should be able to replay missions for extra cash at all times, instead having to unlock prestige mode.

A bit of improvement but a game that becomes an instant hit and all around: stellar

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

E-P-I-C

This was the most insanely awesome game I've ever played! The idea of a 2-D adventure/puzzle game was great and the pure fact that every single mood that was set all led up to that mysterious forest and temple like think underground, leading to a fictional story of combat, imagination, and possibly a new world that mankind never knew existed...

Not much to say, because I thought that this hard work and constant updates, and apprehensive style, is EXACTLY what should go into a game. Graphics, story, interaction, and flamethrower combat with a sort of side quest thing to collect blue discs?! Just amazing all together and i hope that the full editon is a long, soothing, and even chunk-full of suspense game that is as good as the demo!

P.S. Um, what exactly DID that ghost say near the end?!

- SalsaMaster

Wayfinder: Episode One Wayfinder: Episode One

A Good Start

I noticed that I wouldn't stop until I had finished. But here is what you could improve on:

Make it longer. There was only about three puzzles and two items to pick up (although i wonder why that item that opens a certain door didn't appear in your inventory...). I hoped that you could have made a puzzle where you had to use items, or even the possibility of combining items for further use in the game. I liked the difficulty of the puzzles though, don't change that at all.

There was too many rooms that were useless. Near the end your just advancing from room to room and there was nothing in the rooms. I think you should get rid of those. If you were trying to create a dramatic experience near the end it didn't work. But at about know I'm wondering if you added those rooms because of a random chance that a monster would appear...

Items. The weapons and armor cost way too much. Why buy a 50 credit weapon!? It only increased it by 3 damage. the first two weapons should have cost only 10 credits and the third 20. But the KF "betteries" were a good price and the grenades and those health pack things too but the weapons were overpriced

On the good side:

The credits were awesome. it was like what they do for a movie. Keep it up!

That RPG feel in the game was a nice add to normal point-and-click games because it "added flavor" to it, you know, something new. And the credit and buying new supplies was cool, but Wiley should have been available to buy from at any time, instead of having to go back all the time.

Well, this has been pretty impressive, considering it was your first game. If you improve I believe that you - Hyptosis - can get famous of your work!

Hyptosis responds:

The item you missed was the lighter, it is in the first room.

The rooms weren't useless, they were meant to give the feeling of travel. They might not have worked for that, but that was their intention. Also random monster encounters yes.

Wiley is a jerk, yell at him about pricing. =P

You're right he should have traveled with you, I won't make that mistake again.

Thanks for the detailed feedback, I'll have more to come in the future. Please be on the look out for Alice is Dead 3, it will be the next game I work on.

I Hate This Game More I Hate This Game More

I Hate This Game, It Deserves a 7!

I love these types of games, but I suck at them...
This was funny, it's hard to get mad at them. WHAT-EVA!
My complaint: after the "seizure" level, my cursor went berserk. But that just another reason to HATE THIS GAME!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

King of Addictions!

I was incredibly addicted to this game until I beat it. I'm an admin and have all the stickers. The music can get annoying though and the e-mails are just pure spam. I loved this game though!
If your stuck...
To win the "view ALL the credits" sticker, click on the credits button in the room where you can go online, sleep, etc. (the button is in the lower right corner) and watch all of it.
To win the "win Turd of the Week award" there is a code in the author's comments that helps you with that.
Addicting (and very repetitive =D) game. Make a sequel!

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Finally, a GOOD Guitar Hero Parody!

This kept me hooked on, for the 30 minutes I got to play it. Yep, one mistake. Too easy. make the songs a bit harder.
And yeah, I agree with Salmo. Easy should have use of only keys 1-3. Medium use of keys 1-4. And Hard and up should have use of all the keys. But Salmo, that doesn't mean "vote 0".
I like the shop! The expenses of items is put together well.
The other thing I didn't like was the graphics. Put more time into your drawing!
Otherwise, this was an addicting, well made game!

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Good With Many Faults

I dislike the fact that you have to hit the note before it reaches the little circle things in front of you.
The ranks are a bit off track. Is it just me, or is it really hard to get a B?
If you made a third one with those mistakes fixed, I would have given you a 9, but...

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Disturbingly, Addictive!

3 levels and a boss of ultimate addiction! You sir have put together a well addicting game. Actually, I'd like a sequel! You get a nice review from someone and they really mean it!
-SalsaMaster (nice review guy)

Demolition City 2 Demolition City 2

"Blew" Me Away!

Wow! I really enjoyed this game! You deserve a pat on the back (and daily 2nd).
I liked how you can buy more and more different types of dynamite. The level designer was a hit for me also!
This could turn into "Demolition City 3"!

Harvey's Canine Adventure Harvey's Canine Adventure

???

I do not understand how this could pass judgment. A lack of options and very poor animation. This flash shouldn't be here wasting other peoples valuable time. A bit more improvement and you might work your way up to a 5.