-Unreality- -Unreality-

A Bit Too... Loopy

The major complaint here: way too repetitive. The little sections went on for too long and you can always hear that little
"wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa, wa-wa-wa!"
still in your head. Add something a bit new into it like a chorus. Nobody likes a loop that's too much of a loop.

I think that your main improvement would be if you added more instruments with different sounds. That way new sections could become produced, then you replay it over a couple times before moving on. If you just continue to repeat the exact same phrase over and over again (duh-duh-duh-dudu, du-du) It gets repetitive. Adding more sounds and musical movements always jumps from one kind of felling to another kind of feeling. e.g. angry feelings play low notes, happy feelings play higer notes, sad felling have more slurs (more connected notes, rather than choppy ones), etc. That way your listeners become more attached.

This made you tap your feet for a while, but didn't quite capture a positive, overall attitude. I think you could have really made a good piece of audio for the portal, but in my opinion it didn't quite "reach expectations". I thought you had a nicely flowing beginning part, but that's were a repetitive chunk pushed it's way through.

Overall, it's could become way better. Don't get me wrong, I liked this! I just really think you can improve strongly with help from your listeners.

Thanks for your time, if you ever read this.

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Nice Pixelated Sound!

This should be the real menu screen music!
One complaint: The "1,2,3,4 hit it!" thing doesn't fit. I agree with Math321.
Anyway I could have a music player in my head and listen to this forever!

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Heard In 50 Entries!

I've heard this song like a million times and I came to the source: to vote a 10!
I love this song, it completes flashes!
Anyway just to say this song is the bomb!

J.H - Midnight J.H - Midnight

W00T fist review!

It has a good beat nice job.
As always.

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

Awesome

Nice remix!
Goes with Tetris.
I added to favorites so you can count it as "really goo". ;)

Windows Beat Windows Beat

sounds slow. just like windows!

that was great it made it to my favs. (lol)

Mario gets SMASHED! Mario gets SMASHED!

nice

awesome work mario is my fav music especially remixs!

Mario Docks * almost there Mario Docks * almost there

im rating 7 cuz every one else said 8 or 10

honestly,nice! But there is something missing...

Mario 64 bob-omb remix Mario 64 bob-omb remix

omg fave song as soon as i heard

i luv this song its #1 on my favs!

mario rock medley mario rock medley

wow pretty nice

awesome. i could listen ot this 4 about 8 hours strait before going insane! lolz